Data Engineer AI
- Top AI Project Team Member :
- Explore Data processing challenges of AI Internal and External Uses Cases
- Build (from specs to industrialization) advanced data functions (quality checks, correction, transforms) to be included in AI products;
- Mentor Junior Data Engineer;
- Bold member of the SE Data Community
- Monitor state-of-the-art (literature, patent review, trend analysis, startup evaluation, conference attendance, new architectural concepts),
- Experiment new solutions, promote new practices within the company;
- Contribute to the identification and evaluation of external partners;
- Protect Intellectual Property, share knowledge, Communicate both internally and externally on projects and achievements.
You' re interested in solving real world problems with AI? Join us for a sustainable, digital new electric world and make a true impact for sustainability.
- Master or PhD or equivalent diploma in Computer Science with minimum 2/3 years of experience in Data Engineering (Processing, Pipelining).
- Python, Spark, PySpark, SQL/NoSQL, ETL/ELT skills
- Experience with public cloud services : Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- Knowledge of technologies as Databricks, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenDataSoft would be an asset.
- AI exposure (Data Science, Machine Learning, MLOps) and Big Data / Data Analysis / Data Visualisation background would be an asset.
- Software engineering skills/experience: capacity to perform coding, debugging, testing (including unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests) and troubleshooting throughout the application development process and in agile mode.
- Ideally, some knowledge of Energy Management and Automation markets.
- Orientation towards solving problems, achieving results, and applying technology to reallife business cases.
- Effective communication skills including aptitude for datadriven story telling: convincing with words, impacting with data, and influencing with visuals.
- Autonomy AND capacity to cooperate.
- Openness of mind AND scientific rigor.
- Fluent English.