Senior Unix/Linux Engineer - Prague
- Market Rate
Senior Unix/Linux Engineer – (Prague, AIX, RedHat, Perl, Ksh, Bash, Capacity Management)
We are looking for Senior Unix/Linux engineer to work for a global client of ours based in Prague. This is a great time and opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment.
· To be responsible for Unix and Linux Administration together with Performance and Capacity Management of Unix and Linux Systems
· Engineering, configuration, and administration of Unix (AIX) and Linux (RedHat Enterprise Linux) operating systems
· Responsible for providing Level 3 support for Unix/Linux related issues
· Develop and enforce architectural governance, deployment standards and best practices for Unix/Linux including installation, patching and high availability configurations
· Provide System Architecture support to company Business IT Application teams
· Assist in Level 1-3 support responsibilities and help train lower level administrators
· Improve, track progress, and make recommendations on Infrastructure Improvements
· Ensure Unix/Linux inventory levels available to meet forecasted demand.
· Develop and document architectures and deployment procedures
· Participate in Service Innovation: Identify Demand/CSI, trends, IT best-practices, Solution Evaluation, Approval and support of Change/Project etc.
· At least 7 years of relevant experience as Unix/Linux Engineer ideally in international enterprise environment
· Experience with Unix (AIX) and Linux (RedHat Enterprise Linux) operating systems
· Practical knowledge of automation skills – perl, ksh, and bash.
· Strong knowledge and comfort within UNIX/LINUX based server environments, along with all peripheral processes (RHEL, AIX)
· Fluency in English (spoken and written)
· Knowledge of ITIL principles (certification is nice to have)
· Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three monthsPostulez dès maintenant