- £50,000 annually
Start date: Immediately
Duration: Full time
Next Ventures is currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a leading client of ours.
You will assist in the support in the successful development and delivery of the Fizz platform to our clients. This can be done by supporting the project’s infrastructure, automation, continuous integration and release.
You will improve the software delivery process through development, testing and deployment, in an Agile environment using the Scrum methodology. Integrating closely with the development team using DevOps principles.
The Role -
· Help design and build monitoring systems, metrics, internal dashboards, and other tools
· Continue to cultivate a culture of collaboration, innovation and bringing industry standards to everything we do.
· You understand the fundamentals: Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Private), Windows, Linux, Security and Networking.
· You crave automation and repeatability; why do the boring stuff when you can automate everything
The Person -
· 2 – 3 years’ experience
· Cloud Technologies exposure (AWS, Azure, Private), Windows, Linux, Security and Networking.
· You will have used the following - Python, Nodejs, C#, CloudFormation Templating, Ansible / Salt, Octopus, Team City / Jenkins
· Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
· You like nothing more than to watch colleagues flourish under your guidance.
· You love steering a very willing team to increase performance and efficiency.
· .Net or Java
· Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
· Chef or Puppet
If you think your skills and experience match what our client is looking for, please apply or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Postulez dès maintenant